30.5.08

A Long Awaited Dream

It occurred to me this morning, that if everything goes well, if the pain is allowed to heals, then i might be able to do what i thought was once impossible-to go diving.

I will be able to take the PADI license, and to take a long vacation at a beautiful island, and witness the wonders of the hidden sea. If i close my eyes now, i can almost feel the waves and the bubbles. That tiny colorful fish that is hiding in the coral. I can feel the excitement in my adrenaline, the excitement that i thought was long gone.

But for now, i still have to endure the everyday pain, ever so often now every morning and especially at night. The pain that feels like a needle that penetrates through my bone every time it comes, the same reaction i have to endure every time the red liquid decided to show itself, the struggle to heals, and the struggle to live.

I will keep my dreams, and maybe perhaps one day, if allowed, i will breath the air from deep blue sea.

1 comment: