26.5.08

Strawberry and Tea and possibly something else

My boss, Henk, arrived at the office today after his vacation at Cameron Highland with the biggest smile i have ever seen..Which, quite irony because i would expect him to go around the plate as there is a lot of mistake made in the first draft report and that report have to be submitted in 2days time. We were struggling last Friday to finish it, or at least to minimize the mistake..

I said my usual "morning' to him when i come in the office this morning, and in return, he replied with the biggest smile-that lasted for the whole day. His smile makes my day...knowing that a person is happy makes me feel happy too...somehow the office are filled with positive vibes today.

I told him, 'I never knew Strawberry and Tea can make a man so happy'

And my co-worker, Annake said ' And possibly something else we don't know'

:)

No comments: